Monday, November 19, 2012

Marriage Equality in Washington State! Get Married Starting December 9, 2012 in Seattle...


I am thrilled with the passage of Referendum 74 in the beautiful State of Washington.

With all of you, I celebrate Marriage Equality.

I will be in Seattle on Sunday, December 9th, beginning at 12:01 a.m. to marry wonderful couples. I will be available throughout this first day and the month of December to couples of all paths, faiths and traditions – ceremonies big and small.

To get on my calendar, please give me a call at 425.922.1325.

For more information on securing a marriage license in King County, please go to: http://www.kingcounty.gov/courts/marriage.aspx

My sources at King County say they expect 600 – 1000 couples during the first three days that marriage licenses are available. The King County Marriage License office in downtown Seattle will be open for extended hours on December 6, 7 and 8, 2012.

How do I delicately put this…YEAH!!

More info:  www.marriedbyannemarie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment