Monday, August 8, 2011

Ryan and Ashley - Let's Get Married This Coming Weekend!

I get a kick out of last minute calls that go something like, "Hi Annemarie! Can you marry us this weekend?"

And I was delighted to meet up with Ryan and Ashley for their sweet elopement at The Salish Lodge this past week.

Ryan and Ashley checked in for the weekend and enjoyed what the Salish Lodge is famous for with newlywed couples: lovely accommodations, superb dining, a couple's massage and more.

What was extra fun about this experience was that when I arrived, Ryan and Ashley didn't have witnesses. So, after asking a few people visiting the falls, I found Tim and Erika who were delighted serve as witnesses!

Ryan and Ashley - Welcome to Washington State and my best to you for a beautiful marriage adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment